Benelux Scientific is proud to present new instruments of C. Gerhardt for your Kjeldahl analysis. Take a look at Gerhardt’s new product range. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information. We are eager to help you.
- Automatic analysis system for the steam distillation of Kjeldahl digestion solutions, with subsequent titration and calculation of the result
- Soft-start steam input to prevent ebullition during strong reactions
- Integrated titration unit for automatic potentiometric determination of the endpoint using a pH-electrode.
- Controlled via touch screen on instrument or via an external PC through the LIMS system.
- Sample weight import from balance, LIMS or via touch pen, finger, mouse, keyboard
- Chemical-resistant and corrosion-free plastic housing
- Maintenance-free automatic steam generator
- Particularly robust distribution head made of polypropylene
- Safe, reliable and highly flexible instrument, which guides operators interactively through analyses and SOP’s and fulfils the highest data management requirements
- Data Logging according to ISO 9001, 17025, GLP
Rapid digestion unit Turbotherm S
- Digestion unit based on infrared technology
- For digestion tubes of 100 to 800 ml volume
- Short heating and cooling times: Only 10 minutes are needed to bring 12 samples to boil
- Improved housing for optimal heat distribution
- Microprocessor controlled with infinitely variable heating power and time periods
- Up to 99 programmes can be stored
TURBOTHERM S complies with the requirements to the data management of certified or
accredited laboratories, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
- Powerful fume suction washer for the separation and neutralization of inorganic acid fumes created during Kjeldahl digestions
- The 4-step separation system:
- Neutralisation of the fumes
- Washing the gas
- Separation of the condensate
- Absorption of residual gas by active carbon filter
- No water supply needed
- Very low operation noise
- Low electricity consumption
- Can be placed outside the fume hood
- Can be combined with C. Gerhardt digestion units KJELDATHERM® and TURBOTHERM and with classic digestion apparatus equipped with exhaust manifold.